- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Surprising Side-Effects Of Root Canals Video
A root canal is a part of a tooth which is actually dead.
These places may become good for the collection of toxic bacteria in your teeth. If this bacteria were to get into your blood, they could cause dangerous diseases that go unnoticed for years.
These teeth look healthy and don’t cause discomfort for a number of years. This makes the situation even worse, because most of these diseases could be cured if caught early but, not having been recognized in time, they are discovered in late stages and may even lead to other diseases and health problems.
Listen to what Dr. Hal Huggins has to say about root canals.