- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Surprising Side-Effects Of Root Canals Video
A root canal is a part of a tooth which is actually dead.
These places may become good for the collection of toxic bacteria in your teeth. If this bacteria were to get into your blood, they could cause dangerous diseases that go unnoticed for years.
These teeth look healthy and don’t cause discomfort for a number of years. This makes the situation even worse, because most of these diseases could be cured if caught early but, not having been recognized in time, they are discovered in late stages and may even lead to other diseases and health problems.
Listen to what Dr. Hal Huggins has to say about root canals.