- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Surprising Side-Effects Of Root Canals Video
A root canal is a part of a tooth which is actually dead.
These places may become good for the collection of toxic bacteria in your teeth. If this bacteria were to get into your blood, they could cause dangerous diseases that go unnoticed for years.
These teeth look healthy and don’t cause discomfort for a number of years. This makes the situation even worse, because most of these diseases could be cured if caught early but, not having been recognized in time, they are discovered in late stages and may even lead to other diseases and health problems.
Listen to what Dr. Hal Huggins has to say about root canals.