- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Surprising Side-Effects Of Root Canals Video
A root canal is a part of a tooth which is actually dead.
These places may become good for the collection of toxic bacteria in your teeth. If this bacteria were to get into your blood, they could cause dangerous diseases that go unnoticed for years.
These teeth look healthy and don’t cause discomfort for a number of years. This makes the situation even worse, because most of these diseases could be cured if caught early but, not having been recognized in time, they are discovered in late stages and may even lead to other diseases and health problems.
Listen to what Dr. Hal Huggins has to say about root canals.