- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
This One Food Causes Brain Damage And Breast Cancer – Stop Eating This Today!
Many Americans are making the switch to healthier eating by consuming less meat. One of the things some people try is to add tofu to their diet. You see this product being sold in many forms: Tofu “burgers,” tofu stir-fry, and all other sorts of tofu products. You might think that this would be a heart healthy move, but the truth is that you are eating highly processed, GMO soy.
That’s right. GMO, processed soy beans. You would be far better off consuming grass-fed beef, raw dairy, or even organic eggs than GMO foods like soy beans.
In most Asian countries, people eat small but regular amounts of natural soybean products. In the West, food manufacturers use GM soybeans and process them until they get two products: Pure protein or oil. Neither one is natural or safe.
Today’s processing methods fail to remove the natural toxins and anti-nutrients that are naturally found in soy. High temperature cooking, high pressure, and the acid and alkaline baths that these beans go through leave carcinogenic residue behind.
Perhaps one of the worst parts is that many soy products are broken down into thing like soy protein isolate or hydrolyzed plant protein. These products contain compounds that actually block the body from absorbing minerals and the trypsin inhibitors disrupt proper digestion.
At least most tofu products are a slight improvement as they are whole soy products, but this does not change the fact that they contain the anti-nutrients we just mentioned. This is still a GM product.
Here are just a few of the many health problems that have been linked to a high-soy diet:
- Soy allergies
- Cancer, especially breast cancer
- Thyroid issues
- Weight gain
- Premature puberty
- Brain damage, especially in small children
- Reproductive problems
The people are being fooled and lied to – there are studies which show that soy does not reliably lower cholesterol levels. In fact, a high soy diet has been linked to an increase in stroke, birth defects, and heart disease.
Continue to Page 2