- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Three Super High Protein Vegetarian Recipes: Get Your Protein On!
2. Curried Black Bean Ratatouille
This is the same, tasty French classic but with a vegetarian twist.
- 1 clove of organic garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 half of an organic yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups of Japanese eggplant, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 organic jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped (removing the seeds make it less hot. If you like it spicy, leave in the seeds)
- 2 cups of organic yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 2 large organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons of fresh, organic basil, chopped
- 1.5 cup of organic zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder (if you like it spicy, make it 2 teaspoons)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup of raisins
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, add the coconut oil and use medium heat to melt it. Once melted, add the onions and garlic. Cook the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent and lightly caramelized, about 4 to 7 minutes.
- Add the thyme and eggplant to the oil and continue to cook. Stir occasionally and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the squash, zucchini and jalapeno pepper. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook another 5 to 7 minutes.
- You can serve hot or at room temperature, plain or over cooked quinoa.
Continue to Page 4
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.