- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Top 12 Delightful Detox Water Recipes
Drinking plain, purified water is in and of itself a great way to help your body naturally flush out toxins, but what if we told you that by adding a few simple ingredients, you can change plain old water into some powerful detoxifying water that will also give your body added nutrients?
Why drink plain water when you can make your daily water a detoxifying agent that is working for you every single day? Take a look at our top 12 detox water recipes and find a few that really speak to your needs, or your taste buds, and get started doing a flavorful detox program each and every day.
1. Delightful Strawberry Detox Water
Everyone loves the taste of strawberries and these delicious little fruits can also add powerful antioxidant power to your daily water. This is super refreshing in the summer months, but it can be used anytime you like. Drinking something as delicious as strawberry, watermelon, and rosemary flavored water will make detox seem more like a pleasure than a pain.
- 1 Cup of fresh, organic strawberries (you can remove the green tops if you like)
- 2 Cups of cubed organic watermelon
- 2 Sprigs of fresh organic rosemary
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 Liters of pure water
- Crush the strawberries and rosemary a bit in a bowl. The back of a spoon or fork works well for this.
- Add all ingredients into the water and turn gently.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight for best flavor.
- Serve as is or pour over ice.