- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Tips for Eating Healthy During the Holiday Season
2. The Gravy
Many of them are using artificial colors and flavors also. Do yourself and your family a favor by learning to make gravy from scratch with real turkey juice thickened with some organic starches and flour.
There are probably hundreds of recipes on how to make your own gravy and if you have never done this before, you will be surprised at how easy it really is. (It also tastes far better than any packaged or canned gravy).