- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Tree Pose Lesson With Gigi Yogini Video
The Tree Pose helps you master your balance, strengthens the spine and calves, and stretches your shoulders, inner thighs, and chest.
In the video below yoga master Gigi Yogini offers 5 simple steps to reach your own Tree Pose. Start with a mountain pose, place the sole of your right foot on the left thigh, then place your hands on your hips, setting a focused gaze and bringing the hands together in front of your heart.
To see this pose in practice, watch the video below.
Well, have you managed to perform the Tree Pose yet?