- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tree Pose Lesson With Gigi Yogini Video
The Tree Pose helps you master your balance, strengthens the spine and calves, and stretches your shoulders, inner thighs, and chest.
In the video below yoga master Gigi Yogini offers 5 simple steps to reach your own Tree Pose. Start with a mountain pose, place the sole of your right foot on the left thigh, then place your hands on your hips, setting a focused gaze and bringing the hands together in front of your heart.
To see this pose in practice, watch the video below.
Well, have you managed to perform the Tree Pose yet?