- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Fantastic Fermented Salad Dressings Full of Healthy Probiotics
2. Krazy for Kombucha Vinaigrette
Have you ever let your kombucha ferment just a few days too long? Then you know that vinegary flavor it can get. This is actually really good for you. That bite of flavor is acetic acid, the same type of acid that vinegar contains. If you brew your own kombucha at home and you love it, then this is the recipe for you. You can make your own dressing with some of your kombucha, even if it got a little more fermented than you had planned. If you don’t brew kombucha, you can still use this recipe; simply replace the kombucha with white or apple cider vinegar.
- ½ Cup of kombucha or vinegar of your choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 medium organic garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 Cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Teaspoon of salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
SEE ALSO: Top Reasons You Must Drink More Kombucha
- Combine all ingredients in a pint sized glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake thoroughly until well combined.
- This is a good recipe to keep at the office because it doesn’t need refrigeration.