- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
When most people hear the word “recipe,” health and beauty benefits are not the first things that come to mind. It may surprise you to know that with the help of the Aloe Vera plant, your skin and hair can all get so much from this amazing gift from Mother Nature. Even if this sounds too good to be true, we hope that you will give this natural remedy a try and start seeing some wonderful results.
1. The Main (Mane!) Attraction
Most people are either very proud or very sensitive about the quality of their hair. Both men and women often experience thinning or texture changes to their hair as they get older. Aloe Vera can help improve the quality of hair, often giving it a shiny and vital appearance.
Smooth and Shiny DIY Hair Mask
- Mix 5 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Vera gel, 4 tablespoons each of yogurt and olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Stir all these ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp.
- Massage gently on the scalp and hair for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 25-30 minutes, and rinse your hair with tepid water.
This recipe utilizes the gel from inside the leaf. When used a few times per month, this recipe will promote smooth and shiny hair, and you will also see a boost in hair growth!
Continue to Page 2