- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
When most people hear the word “recipe,” health and beauty benefits are not the first things that come to mind. It may surprise you to know that with the help of the Aloe Vera plant, your skin and hair can all get so much from this amazing gift from Mother Nature. Even if this sounds too good to be true, we hope that you will give this natural remedy a try and start seeing some wonderful results.
1. The Main (Mane!) Attraction
Most people are either very proud or very sensitive about the quality of their hair. Both men and women often experience thinning or texture changes to their hair as they get older. Aloe Vera can help improve the quality of hair, often giving it a shiny and vital appearance.
Smooth and Shiny DIY Hair Mask
- Mix 5 tablespoons of fresh Aloe Vera gel, 4 tablespoons each of yogurt and olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
- Stir all these ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp.
- Massage gently on the scalp and hair for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 25-30 minutes, and rinse your hair with tepid water.
This recipe utilizes the gel from inside the leaf. When used a few times per month, this recipe will promote smooth and shiny hair, and you will also see a boost in hair growth!
Continue to Page 2