- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Forget the Macarena; Let’s Do the Monsanto Major Detox Diet
Are you ready? You are going to feel so much better and lighter, not to mention have tons of energy, once you get rid of all those toxins. Let’s get down and do the Monsanto Major Detox Diet!
1. Probiotics and Fermented Foods
Most of your immune system lies in your stomach, so it only makes sense that you want to keep that belly full of healthy bacteria. Be certain that you are eating plenty of fermented foods including kimchi, sauerkraut, miso, kombucha, and pickles. You should also be eating lots of natural, organic yogurt and kefir to get your body plenty of those probiotics, which are vital for your digestive system. If you don’t want to consume dairy products, you can always take a high quality probiotic supplement.
2. Increase Fiber
In order to eliminate toxins from your body, you need to eat a super high fiber diet. You need to eat lots and lots of raw, organic vegetables and other high fiber foods such as beans. A high fiber diet will help remove toxins from the colon and flush out those nasty GMO compounds.
3. Organic Sulfur
Now we want to detox the liver and perhaps one of the best ways to do this is by consuming organic sulfur. This substance is technically called methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM. Although it used to be plentiful in our fruits and vegetables, but due to our “advanced” farming methods, organic sulfur is no longer found in our food supply in sufficient amounts. You can buy organic, lignin-based sulfur crystals that will help your liver naturally detox from the Monsanto Corporation.
Continue to Page 3