- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Moby Is A Vegan Video
Moby is a musician whose mission is to end the suffering of all animals. It is a well-known fact that Moby is a strict vegetarian – a vegan. Some years ago he and an executive director of Global Animal Partnership, Miyun Park, published a book titled “Gristle: From Factory Farms to Food Safety (Thinking Twice About the Meat We Eat).” With this video you have an opportunity to see what the authors think about their book, why they find their work socially important, and why Moby is sticking to his vegan diet. You will also learn what it means to be a vegan and why it’s better, at least, to reduce the amount of meat you are used to eating. What do you think about becoming a vegan?