- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Your liver is a vitally important organ and doing a regular liver/gallbladder cleanse can help you to keep it operating at its peak level. Your liver clears the blood of viruses, bacteria, and toxins, detoxifies alcohol and certain drugs, and even plays a part in the support of the body’s immune system.
When your liver is clogged or damaged, it can’t carry out the functions it needs in order to fight infections, create essential enzymes and proteins, absorb and store excess vitamins such as A, D, E, and K, make and regulate hormones, and remove waste from the blood.
Your liver is under attack every day and it can be damaged by prescription drugs, recreational drugs, and a buildup of toxins that we take into our bodies via the air we breathe, the toxic chemicals we are exposed to, even the foods we eat. Our livers can also be severely damaged by excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and diseases such as viral hepatitis, non-infectious hepatitis, and cancer. Read more about common everyday habits that ruin your liver.
Cancer rarely starts in the liver, but generally travels there from another location, such as the colon, lung, stomach, pancreas, breast, and lymph glands. Our liver is under a great deal of pressure to deal with our modern world, and if we want to live a long, healthy life, we need to start taking care of it.
Continue to Page 2