- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Symptoms of a Damaged or Congested Liver
- Water retention
- Extreme fatigue
- Lack of appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
- Poor blood clotting
- Nails are white and curved, not straight and pink
- Jaundice (yellowing of skin and whites of the eyes)
- Light colored stools
The good news here is that our livers are wonderfully strong organs that can regenerate themselves. This means that if we help our livers stay clean and clear, they can repair damage to themselves, much like our skin and bones can.
Flushing your liver with a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil is a simple way to help your liver rejuvenate itself. Keep reading to find out how you can mix up a simple, healthy morning drink that will keep your liver working well. Find out other juice mixers for cleansing liver.
Simply mix one tablespoon of unrefined, extra-virgin olive oil with one tablespoon of organic lemon juice and drink it each morning on an empty stomach. You can mix this in some water if it makes it easier to drink. You can eat breakfast as you normally would afterwards.
You will notice a huge difference after just one month. Those dark circles under your eyes will disappear like magic, your complexion will become clear and fresh looking, you will look years younger, and don’t be surprised if your friends and family start asking you if you have had a facelift or ask you what you are doing to make yourself look so youthful! The icing on the cake will be that you will feel healthier and be filled with energy like never before.