- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tips On How To Do The Crow Pose Video
Crow Pose, also known as Kakasana, is considered to be one of 12 basic poses in Hatha Yoga.
The pose encourages serenity and concentration, improves your balance, makes your shoulders, wrists, and arms stronger, and stretches the muscles of the hands.
This pose is also a good solution for those who have to sit in front of a computer for a long time or have frequent stress because of past injures.
There are some techniques to help you manage the pose and yoga master Tara Stiles demonstrates two of them in the video below. Enjoy!