- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Tips On How To Do The Crow Pose Video
Crow Pose, also known as Kakasana, is considered to be one of 12 basic poses in Hatha Yoga.
The pose encourages serenity and concentration, improves your balance, makes your shoulders, wrists, and arms stronger, and stretches the muscles of the hands.
This pose is also a good solution for those who have to sit in front of a computer for a long time or have frequent stress because of past injures.
There are some techniques to help you manage the pose and yoga master Tara Stiles demonstrates two of them in the video below. Enjoy!