- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Tips On How To Do The Crow Pose Video
Crow Pose, also known as Kakasana, is considered to be one of 12 basic poses in Hatha Yoga.
The pose encourages serenity and concentration, improves your balance, makes your shoulders, wrists, and arms stronger, and stretches the muscles of the hands.
This pose is also a good solution for those who have to sit in front of a computer for a long time or have frequent stress because of past injures.
There are some techniques to help you manage the pose and yoga master Tara Stiles demonstrates two of them in the video below. Enjoy!