- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Tips On How To Do The Crow Pose Video
Crow Pose, also known as Kakasana, is considered to be one of 12 basic poses in Hatha Yoga.
The pose encourages serenity and concentration, improves your balance, makes your shoulders, wrists, and arms stronger, and stretches the muscles of the hands.
This pose is also a good solution for those who have to sit in front of a computer for a long time or have frequent stress because of past injures.
There are some techniques to help you manage the pose and yoga master Tara Stiles demonstrates two of them in the video below. Enjoy!