- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Tips On How To Do The Crow Pose Video
Crow Pose, also known as Kakasana, is considered to be one of 12 basic poses in Hatha Yoga.
The pose encourages serenity and concentration, improves your balance, makes your shoulders, wrists, and arms stronger, and stretches the muscles of the hands.
This pose is also a good solution for those who have to sit in front of a computer for a long time or have frequent stress because of past injures.
There are some techniques to help you manage the pose and yoga master Tara Stiles demonstrates two of them in the video below. Enjoy!