- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Video
Nowadays, children are vaccinated much more often than people used to be even several years ago. But Dr. Stephanie Seneff isn’t so sure that vaccines make us or our children healthier or more protected.
There is a theory that vaccines may be the cause for autism. The doctor performed research and found out which ingredients found in common vaccines should be considered as dangerous and may lead to autism. In the video below you will learn about these ingredients, what should be done about them, and when we should be careful.
Do you vaccinate your children?