- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Video
Nowadays, children are vaccinated much more often than people used to be even several years ago. But Dr. Stephanie Seneff isn’t so sure that vaccines make us or our children healthier or more protected.
There is a theory that vaccines may be the cause for autism. The doctor performed research and found out which ingredients found in common vaccines should be considered as dangerous and may lead to autism. In the video below you will learn about these ingredients, what should be done about them, and when we should be careful.
Do you vaccinate your children?