- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Video
Nowadays, children are vaccinated much more often than people used to be even several years ago. But Dr. Stephanie Seneff isn’t so sure that vaccines make us or our children healthier or more protected.
There is a theory that vaccines may be the cause for autism. The doctor performed research and found out which ingredients found in common vaccines should be considered as dangerous and may lead to autism. In the video below you will learn about these ingredients, what should be done about them, and when we should be careful.
Do you vaccinate your children?