- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Super Food Groups that Give You Balanced Hormones and Great Skin
Who doesn’t want beautiful, glowing skin? You get that when your hormones are well balanced, were you aware of that? That’s one reason pregnant women have that warm glow to their skin; it’s their hormones!
Our hormones control almost everything about us, our libido, metabolism, digestion, our moods, even how our skin and hair looks. When we don’t eat right, our bodies cannot produce hormones in the correct amounts.
For years now we have been told that fat is bad, while nothing could be further from the truth. Healthy, natural fat is the perfect raw material that our bodies need for proper hormone production.
Here’s how to eat to balance your hormones and get that beautiful glowing skin you want. From the list below, choose one food from each group and get a hormone balancing meal that will make your skin glow from the inside out.
1. Clean Protein
- Wild fish ( not farm raised, be sure to read the labels)
- Organic, grass fed, free range chicken, beef, turkey, bison, or elk.
- Organic eggs from non-caged, free range chickens
- Quinoa (see more about what quinoa is)