- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
4 Super Food Groups that Give You Balanced Hormones and Great Skin
Who doesn’t want beautiful, glowing skin? You get that when your hormones are well balanced, were you aware of that? That’s one reason pregnant women have that warm glow to their skin; it’s their hormones!
Our hormones control almost everything about us, our libido, metabolism, digestion, our moods, even how our skin and hair looks. When we don’t eat right, our bodies cannot produce hormones in the correct amounts.
For years now we have been told that fat is bad, while nothing could be further from the truth. Healthy, natural fat is the perfect raw material that our bodies need for proper hormone production.
Here’s how to eat to balance your hormones and get that beautiful glowing skin you want. From the list below, choose one food from each group and get a hormone balancing meal that will make your skin glow from the inside out.
1. Clean Protein
- Wild fish ( not farm raised, be sure to read the labels)
- Organic, grass fed, free range chicken, beef, turkey, bison, or elk.
- Organic eggs from non-caged, free range chickens
- Quinoa (see more about what quinoa is)